Sider

lørdag 27. juni 2009

Fearless

There`s something about the way/the street it`s just rained,there`s a glow off the pavement,you walk me to the car and you know i want to ask you to dance right there,in the middle of the parking lot,yeah
We`re driving down the road,i wonder if you knoe,i`m trying so hard not to get caught up now,but you`re just so cool,run your hands through you hair,absentmindedly makin` me want you



Chorus



And i don`t know how it gets better than this ,you take my hand and drag me headfirst/fearless

and i don`t know why but whit you i`d dance in a storm in my best dress fearless



So baby drive slow till we un out of road,in this one-horse town,i wanna stay right here,in this passenger seat/you put your eyes on me

Dette er et lite utdrag fra Fearless av Taylor Swift :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar